We set out in the Dartford Local Plan and other planning policy documents how our environment, towns and villages, land and buildings, should be used and developed. These policies are drafted through public consultation and studies, and are tested against national requirements.
Use the 'Quick Links' directly to news and key current documents. Additional guidance and data is set out in the further links below:
Current Planning Policy
- Adopted Local Plans and Policies Map (Core Strategy and Development Policies Plans).
- Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) adopted
New Local Plan
Communities, Infrastructure & Area Documents
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- Neighbourhood Plans and Community Involvement
- Stone Neighbourhood Plan
- Area of Special Advertisement Control
- Area Appraisals